Life in Dubai can bring one or two, shall we say, challenges? Many things are far from straight forward, whether it’s working out which lane you need to be in to get to the place you want to go (whichever one you think it is, it’s the opposite), or leaving for a meeting looking pristine, but arriving covered in sweat and half the desert, there’s certainly some challenges for sure.
But worry not, other people make stuff so that you can have an easier life. That’s the beauty of the human race right there. So enjoy these inventions that other people have made, so that you could have it so much better. There are those that are weird, those that are really rather wonderful, and those that are basically just very, very useful.
Check out our gallery of inventions we think will definitely come in handy for you while you’re in Dubai, and let us know what you think of them by clicking that little comment box at bottom which we invented ourselves, and writing words in it.
1. Solowheel – why walk while you can wheel
2. Ostrich Pillow – sleep where ever you want
3. The Weight Watch Belt – watch out you might gain weight
4. Baby Mop – let the baby do the work
5. Pizza Scissors – eat neat
6. Baby Shower Cap – safe and quiet
7. Baby Stroller and Scooter Hybrid – take care
8. Self cleaning hair brush – no mess anymore
9. The Scrap Trap – keep kitchen counter tops tidy
10. Wallet bottle – hide and carry your money and keys